In order to share the shift and save the calendar screen, access to the Storage must be permitted.
If a feature within an app isn't working as you would expect, try the steps below.
Check to see if any permissions have been disabled. To check app permissions:
- On your device, open the main Settings app .
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
- Tap the app you want to review.
- Tap Permissions. If a permission is turned off, the switch next to it will be gray.
- You can consider turning permissions on to see if that resolves your issue. To turn a permission on, tap the permission.
- Try using the app again.