It now supports backup and restore functions using Google Drive.
You can transfer data by backing up on the old device and restoring on the new device.
This feature is available from ver 1.24.0, so if you are using an earlier version, please update it before use.
- Open Settings > Backup.
- When the screen opens, you will be asked to sign in to your Google account, so sign in.
- After signing in, when the Backup button is enabled, press the button to backup.
- Open Settings > Restore
- When the screen opens, you will be asked to sign in to your Google account.
- After you sign in, the information about your backup data will be retrieved automatically.
- If you have backed up data, the Restore button will be enabled, so press the button to restore.
Please use the same Google account that you used for the old device (data transfer source and backup source) for the new device (data transfer destination).
Data transfer between Android and iPhone is not supported.