If all data is not synchronized
First, please check if your settings are correct.
Please refer to this page.
In addition, please check the following points
- Are the calendars you have selected to sync with Shift Work Calendar set to be displayed in the Google Calendar application?
- If you have multiple Google accounts, are you using the same account for both Google Calendar and Shift Work Calendar?
- Does it not sync after restarting the app or device?
If this is correct but does not work, try the following
- In Google Calendar, create a new calendar
- Select that calendar as the calendar to sync from the settings screen of Shift Work Calendar
- Exit the application (synchronization will be performed)
If some shift patterns do not sync
- Shift pattern work time is set to 0:00.
Please set a value higher than 0:01 as it will not be synchronized.
About periods to be synchronized
Data from all time periods will not be synchronized.
Data from 7 days prior to and 90 days after will be synchronized.